Ugly + Ugly = [[Don't Do It!]]

Today I would like to discuss the unholy union and mating of ugly people with other ugly people. It is simultaneously understandable yet completely unfathomable to me. On one hand, I am aware that as a 4/10, your standards are not allowed to be that high. You have no choice but to date within the spectrum of your aesthetics. Thus a 3.5/10 and a 4/10 dating each other is something that should, by nature, occur in society. However, when above stated 3.5/10 and 4/10 decide that they want to procreate, I get confused. At the age that a person would be to have found a mate and decided that they were stable enough to have children, they should already be aware of what is reflected in the mirror. I wouldn’t know firsthand, (toot-toot) but I can imagine that an ugly person would be aware of the fact that they are indeed, not pleasing to look at. Maybe over their lifetime, they would have come to terms with their looks and gained a level of self-respect for themselves, but overall, they have to know that they are unpleasant. So, why, in good conscience would an ugly person and their ugly significant other, think it a good idea to procreate?

If I was a 4/10 and I decided that I wanted to have a child, I would sit my spouse aside for a conversation along the lines of:

Ugly me: Dear, it has come to my attention that we are both grotesque.

Ugly spouse: That we are.

Ugly me: If we are to have children, I propose an idea so the world does not have to be tortured by the sight of our resulting offspring.

I would then go on to tell my ugly spouse of my idea to go to the sperm bank and ask for the most attractive sperm donor available, just so our child could have a fighting chance. If I somehow managed to locate a 7.5 out of my options, that would still be far better than the mixture of the DNA of both me and my ugly spouse.




It’s just a thought.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.