I'm really upset about this.

I don't care about excuses anymore. Whatever you have to say can't possibly explain why I was never able to even get a text with 2 little letters.

H-I

That difficult, huh?

I understand. Causing carpel tunnel type difficulties, right?

Oh, wait!

But maybe your house burned down! 

Or someone shot your dog! 

Maybe someone rocketed your laptop into space! 

Your hands got chopped off! 

You went blind! 

YOU'RE DEAD!

You see? I just thought of all the excuses for you. Just pick one from the stock. I'll just roll with it like I normally do.

Better yet, don't fucking talk to me. You're really good at doing that too.

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to I'm really upset about this.

  1. Danny! says:

    There are no excuses. You're not being reasonable. Please check your Facebook if you aren't going to call me. I fucking love you more than you realize.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.