Abortion: My anti-pregnancy

Yeah, so I have no problems with being pro choice. In the event that it turns out that Joseph knocked me up, I know exactly what I'm going to do. Head my pregnant ass right over to Planned Parenthood and pick myself up an abortion pill.

You see, I kind of have something against a person sticking a small vacuum cleaner up my business and sucking out anything it can reach. That's only the slightest bit intrusive, in my opinion. However, I have no qualms with taking some form of medication to allow my body to take care of business on its own.

The only thing I have to worry about is if abortion is covered by BlueCross BlueShield. My insurance would be rather handy in that situation. And if it doesn't cover it, Joseph and I will be having a rather interesting conversation. And this is how I'll imagine that it will go:

Me: Joseph, I'm pregnant. Give me money for the abortion pill.

Joseph: Okay.

For seriously. And I swear to BOB, if anyone dares stick a penis in me without a condom on again, regardless of who they are, I'm ripping it off.

I'm not emotionally or mentally stable enough to be bringing some bastard child into this world. I refuse to be responsible for anyone else's fucked up life.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.