Who are you really, Ashley Ann-Nicole Allen?

Are you the smile that lights up a room upon entry?
No, I don't think that's what we're looking for.

Are you the aura that makes other people around you energized to know that you're near?
Oh, drat, I don't think that's it either.

Are you nothing but the ride mule?
Yeah, hit the nail on the head.

I'm nothing but the fucking taxi service around here. People don't want to hang out with me because I'm fun or exciting or even pleasant to be around. I'm the girl that only gets a phone call when someone needs a way to get somewhere.

"Hey, Ashley. We're trying to go to this party, and we wanted to know if you wanted to come!"

"Why, sure, friend! I'd love to come."

"Oh, well we need a ride to get there so, thanks a lot!"


OR


"Ashley, are you doing anything today?"

"No, not at the moment. Why? Did you want to chill?"

"Well, I was just wondering if I gave you $5 you could drop me off at Al's house."


You know what people?
Do.
You.
Know.
What?!

I'm getting the fuck out of here.
Find yourselves another ride mule and leave me the fuck alone.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.