I'm paranoid.

I just stay silent about it.

Stolen from my facebook:

I learned a long time ago that the easiest way to get under someones skin is to not do anything at all.

And I fully believe that to be true. The fact that all I have to do is be indifferent to someone in a public situation (i.e.: Larae) for them to go around calling people (i.e.: Chelsea) and asking them what I've been saying because they've been "hearing things." (i.e.: I have no clue) In reality, I have mentioned no one. I have been making a conscious effort to hold my tongue about anything I am not in favor of.

Someone doesn't like me? Say nothing, it's for the best.
Someone called me a whore? Don't reply because they're wrong anyway.
Someone cuts me off and goes around telling people that I'm two-faced (i.e.: Sierra)? Act like nothing was said just to prove them wrong.

You see, I'm tired of people yelling at me or trying to reprimand me for things that I've done or said or whateverthefuckitis to offend them. So I've just taken the higher road. The road to non-comminication.

The road that means that I completely have nothing to say.
Thus, if anyone says anything about me, they will only be trying to start shit, and I can continue to Not. Give. A. Damn.




Childish post of the month, complete.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.