No Tolerance Policy

Sierra is over at The-House-That-Has-Yet-To-Be-Named and I am not. Do you know why? Well, I don't have any reason for her to be there. I don't want to know. I don't really want to know. That is just something that isn't any of my concern. However, when she is in my vicinity, seeing as it is the complete opposite of socially acceptable for me to slit her throat and sit there laughing while rolling around in a puddle of her blood, I find it more suitable to leave. Leave the house completely.

For a while, I just hid out in Ian's room. I thought she was leaving then. But after I heard the front door close and still heard her voice, I figured out that everyone else had made the grave mistake of closing the door with her on the wrong side of it, and sought my escape.

I don't really care what anyone has to say about why I left, or if they even acknowledge that I went anywhere at all. As was stated before, that too is something that just isn't on my radar of concern.

I have a no-tolerance policy for that girl.





Currently playing: Psycho Bitch - Tech N9ne

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to No Tolerance Policy

  1. Anonymous says:

    LMAO @ your face

    http://candyapplecostumes.com/la83538.html

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.