I wish I knew something to make me feel better

Moving is so stressful.
I need a place to live.
And cardboard boxes to put all my current shit in.
And a way to get my car from here to Denver.

Now, on top of everything, I just remembered that my As Tall As Lions ticket, the ticket that I look at every single day just to make sure I still have it, is about to go to waste, because I CAN'T GO TO THEIR FAREWELL SHOW. You know why? Because I'm freaking poor. Too poor to make it to Boston and back and THEN to Denver immediately afterward. I don't even think I'll be able to go to New York for Christmas. I'm crying because I'm a puss and my life is over for the next 2 days until I get over this. But for 48 hours, I'm going to be mad as fuck.

...as Fuck.

...as FUCK.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.