I'm currently in New York.

I'm trying really hard to stay here. I asked my aunt if I could live here and she said, 'Sure!' I was uncertain as to whether she was being sarcastic or not. I'm really hoping she wasn't. If I can't live here, I'll just hitch-hike to California or something... no, that's too basic.

I'll hitch-hike to Guam. It's probably very nice there.

I don't feel like I smell very good at the moment. Like sick. And a need to bathe. Plus, I look like this:



Not my best look. Just saying. My hair looks pretty nice though.

------------------

I feel like I'm very susceptible to being in love with random people. Maybe I just like the attention.

So I cried, and I begged for you to
Love me love me
say that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me
I can't care about anything but you
 The Cardigans.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.