I have not been sober for a single moment of 2011

I was high when I rang in the new year.

I was high all day New Years Day.

I was high all day January 2, 2011.

I am currently still high.


I have been high for so long that I have decided to be constructive. I have cleaned my entire house. My kitchen is spotless. My bathroom smells like a hospital. I am currently having diffictuly spelling the word hospital. I went to the store. I paid another bill. I cooked breakfast and dinner.

For all I know, I have transcended being high and went in a complete circle and now I’m sober all over again. I don’t know. I’m washing clothes!!!


What is the world coming to?

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.