Scrambled Eggs at Midnight

By Brad Barkley and Heather Helper.

I love this book, yo.


I LOVE THIS BOOK.

I'm not drunk, but I'm tipsy, and thats good enough for me. I still have to take my medication when I get home. That's going to be ugly.

I'm on AIM for the first time in a million years. Living without internet is like trying to teach yourself to ride public transportation after 4 years of having a car, which, coincidentally, I also happen to be doing. Both situations SUCK.

I'm struggling with this typing thing. Pity that this is the first thing that I have to donate to society since January 8th. I'm sorry world. I'm sorry for my suck writing.

And while I'm at it, here is a list of other things that I'm sorry for:

  1. My insatiable need to be loved.
  2. My completely pointless rants.
  3. My need to be right.
  4. My mothers distaste of my personal decisions.
  5. Having sex.
  6. Doing drugs.
  7. My influence on others.
  8. Whatever else I may happen to be sorry for in the future.
No one read this.
Avert your eyes.
Sorry for writing this at the end of the post.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.