Over the course of the last 48 hours I have

  • Seen RX Bandits, Maps & Atlases and Zechs Marquis TWICE.
  • Seen RX Bandits, Maps & Atlases and Zechs Marquis TWICE and FOR FREE. [different circumstances] 
  • Made what I consider to at least be valuable acquaintances, if not somewhat friends.
  • Followed a group of semi-strangers around town. [we ate pizza]
  • Tried to sleep in a van. [failed] [horribly]
  • Stayed up talking all night and all day with new valuable acquaintance, if not somewhat friend.
  • Gave away 2 of my penis sillybands. [people better feel special. I haven't taken those off in months]
  • Met a girl who recognized me off of the internet.
  • Had only 3 hours of sleep. I actually want to die right now.







The first night, the a/c was busted. The second night, I was in the pit. I am just destined to be gross and sweaty regardless of whether or not I am involved in the crowd activity of a show. At the moment, I'm feeling kind of sad. I don't know when the next time will be that I will get to see RX Bandits live again. The closest I'm going to get from here on out will probably be Mr. MoonChoi on Skype, and even that is iffy.

I also don't like friends leaving me. Or me leaving friends. When I left Atlanta, I was sad for a week about not being able to work on the friendship between me and [fuckthatguy] and I had only known him for 8 hours tops. Now I'm a tad bit upset, because me and Rikardio could have been bomb ass friends. We might still be. I just don't like feelings of uncertainty, and living in 2 different cities on 2 separate parts of the country might as well be the textbook definition of uncertain.

Whatever. Life happens. People leave. Music stops playing.

That doesn't mean that I need to be happy about it.

Night.

//Post-Note: Don't even think that my sad-rant means that I didn't have a ballin' ass time.//

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.