WEST INDIAN DAY PARADE

Jessica invited me to a party during J'ouvert on Sunday night, and when I went... it was pretty meh. This picture makes is seem like I had a lot more fun than I really did in all honesty, but it could have been worse. I could have fallen off the roof. But I didn't. That's good, right? In order to make this venture more enjoyable for myself, I recruited my New Babeh, Lovelyn. I love that gurl... It's in her name! I'm required. The only redeeming quality of the evening was, after Jessica was done shaking it for pay, I took a whack at it. Made some money. 

WHAAAAAT?

That's right. I made some money. By shaking. With my clothes on might I add. I'm so damn proud of myself.

 





And that was the joy of the Parkway. I think I saw that one Anya girl from Project Runway, but I can't be too sure. If I did, I can die happy. She's so damn pretty. GEEZ.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.