Easy Target

Tonight was dumb as fuck. Why exactly was it necessary for me to drive all the way over to Larae's house, waste my gas, time, energy, brain functions on talking to Larae about nothing? Oh, my bad. To sit around and listen to her rant about "doing me" and her also not giving a grain of shit about my life either? I was fucking fine before this little pow-wow, and so was she!

I don't have the ability to strongly dislike someone for months on end, have a conversation with them for 20 minutes and then turn out to be best friends. My brain isn't wired like that. After a certain period of time, I'm just stuck. I'm not angry anymore. Hell, half the time, I don't even remember what I was even mad at. But the simple fact that I was mad at them for as long as I was means that I don't know how to be friends with them anymore. And that's whats happening here. I don't know how to be friends with Larae. It's done. The bridges were burned.

Do what you want, Chelsea. You guys can have fun with your Hasbro Family Game Night in the living room sitting next to Sierra, the girl you thought of as the spawn of Satan not 2 days ago, and you all can point your fingers and hiss at me for being so cold and unforgiving.

I'm going to ride off into the sunset STILL not giving a single fuck.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.