Now I care even less.

On my twitter, I stated that in the event that Sierra ever turned Ike against me I would put NAIR on her scalp.

I stand corrected.

If either of the liars ever come near me again, I'm putting bleach on their heads instead.

"Ashley, calm down. I don't understand why people are telling me that you think that I'm blowing you off for Sierra [on my one week back in the states before I leave to Kuwait for 400 days]. Thats stupid and I don't want to hear about it," he says.

He fails to mention the fact that he was totally blowing me off for Sierra... while she was blowing him off, of course.

I don't have time for whores, but I'll cut them both.

Fuck off.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.