People be playing games.

I was cleaning my living room a few minutes ago and making a comment to myself about how many random photography business cards I just have in my possession when I noticed one that I didn't really remember. A small white card with the words

This moment has been captured by
Professional event photographers
  
 I had absolutely no clue where it came from, so I went to the website to check it out. It was a photographer from the Halloween Parade! Go figure. I forgot all about the fact that I even had pictures taken from that day. This is what they looked like.




Me, Chelsea, and my babehdawg, Trevor.

There's a whole lot more on the site in the event that you want to check them out. Just click the link and you're there. But don't try right clicking any pictures. The website don't like that shit. HOWEVER, do invest in a PrintScreen button because that and Microsoft Paint does wonders.

...Trying to get me to purchase my own face. People be playing games.


And have a Happy Halloween.... in November.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.