Brooklyn is crazy

Alright then, my loyal 4 followers. This here is a completely crude and inaccurate depiction of East Flatbush in Brooklyn, NY.

Walking home from the train station is not that bad on a regular day. I only have to walk from about Glenwood [Ave G???] (just imagine that it's there) and 37th street to Avenue K and 45th street. Looking at the grid, that doesn't seem that far. However, when I walk out of the train station into a street being littered with snow and freezing rain, it's the longest walk in the world. Especially when I have no hat, no hood, no scarf, and no top button on my coat.


Above is a crude and completely accurate depiction of what I looked like when I left my house this morning. I was beautiful! I was even able to maintain that beauty throughout the entirety of my day. However, by the time midnight hit, the spell wore off and I looked something more like the picture below.


Not so beautiful. So why is it, that managing too look the way I did at the end of the night, did people find it possible to follow me ALL THE WAY from 38th and Ave H to 45th and Ave J to try to get my phone number?! How do females still manage to get hit on looking like HawtMess? Men must have no standards, because I know for a fact I looked bad. I was tired. I was cold. I was walking forFUCKINGever and I really didn't want to be bothered by anyone before I found myself a nice warm bed.


What is your problem, sir!
No, you can't have my phone number.
It's COLD!

Whatever, yo. I just wanted people to know the madness. Goodnight.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.