Zombies vs. Unicorns

 

My #2 greatest fear, closely behind bees of course, is Zombies. I loathe them. The thought alone of an outbreak makes me want to run to the nearest fallout shelter and barricade myself in there with my cat. And it's not like I ever had that serious a stance on Unicorns either. You know, horses with horns that poop rainbows and fart sunshine. That kind of thing? It wasn't Pegasus (whom I still think is cooler. Horse with wings? Lets be serious here.) so as a whole, I've never really put too much thought into Unicorns.

But this book... I feel slight sympathy for the Zombies, something I never in a million years would have imagined doing, and I kind of think Unicorns are cool now. This book is great. 

THIS BOOK IS GREAT.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.