Back in Georgia... It's like a trap.


Well, Happy Easter or whatever. My Muslim friend kept saying “Fuck yo’ Easter, I’m Muslim!” So… I guess Happy Sunday to you.

I’m still in Atlanta and I still have no power in the house so I guess I’m just chilling out for the whole time I’m here. I’m stealing electricity to power my laptop from neighbors. They’ll be fine. They could bite me.

Some people nearly fought over me at a party last night. The fact that people feel the need to go so out of their way to make me feel uncomfortable makes me feel like some sort of celebrity. Thanks for making me feel like I mean something guys. In your own insane and bitch-made way, you’ve let me know that I was a bomb friend.

Party at Ashley’s house! Bring a candle.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.