Try to publish my crappy art?



Short fiction:
We're looking for submissions that are under 5000 words. Flash fiction submissions are also accepted, under 250 words. We want to fall in love with your characters, whether they are villains, victims, waitresses, athletes, or animals. We cherish work that inspires and provokes us. Please edit your stories carefully before submitting.
Send submissions to celeste@punksoulpoet.com. Paste the story within the body of the email. No attachments, please.
Poetry:
The curve of a line of words
may sway like a tender current.
Yet some lay low and rough
like hollow mollusks.
Each round word,
a hand plucked pearl.
In other words, give us words that are carefully chosen, and move us. Please don't submit more than four pieces at a time. Include a short bio. Again, a list of achievements isn't necessary, but feel free to include anything about yourself. If you've been published, we'd happy to hear about it! Ultimately, a unique voice, published or not, will get our attention.
Send submissions to celeste@punksoulpoet.com. Paste your poems within the body of the email. No attachments, please.


-------------------------

I got this information directly off of the website. Does anyone think I should bother trying? It's not like my stories are doing anything but gathering dust in a blog no one reads. I might as well try to do something with them, right?

Feedback please? Anyone?

. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Try to publish my crappy art?

  1. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Anonymous says:

    go for it. I've read your stuff and I think it's pretty goddamn entertaining. plus, it's always good to put yourself out there like that.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.