I'm too tired to legitimately write anything.

I can however muster up enough strength to let you know that whoever you are reading this, I can whoop your ass at pool. I'm shockingly good... Who knew?

Also, I'm freakishly tired not just because I was whooping peoples ass on a pool table (which I was) but because I came home and then made this:


You see, it's great because we have human heads with stick figure bodies in a field of flowers WATCHING YOU. Jokes are never funny after they are explained. I'm just too damn tired to care. Whatever man. Love my art.

Don't be too upset [viewing participant]. One day I might make a crappy MS Paint rendition of our friendship too...
I'm pathetic.

. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to I'm too tired to legitimately write anything.

  1. Danny! says:

    Wait'll they see mine. EPIC.

  2. Danny! says:

    I don't care what anyone says. I don't care what you say. This picture is uber-cute.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.