Shit I Hate #4: Chelsea Smith! [I think I'm a jerk]

At the least, I am a greatly irrational person. On tumblr, everyone was taking pictures at Danny[!]'s video shoot. And that's well and dandy. I'm really sorry that I couldn't be there. But wait!

:: Pokemon battle music ::
A wild Chelsea has suddenly appeared!

And keeps on appearing.

And is still appearing.

And is now having guest cameo's on Von's tumblr.

Shit, nigga, I can't get through the tall grass?!

Welp. Deleted them all. It's just the internet. I still love them and junk, but there is only so much of his face that I should be forced to stare at. I don't have the energy.

And to be honest, if he turns up at any point while I'm in Georgia, sorry people, but I will abruptly turn around and leave. Peace out.

-----------------------
@6:04pm: He's there? Hands up. I'm done. Have a nice day everybody.
@6:30pm: Stop it guize.
@6:44pm: Come on guize.
@6:51pm: Please, guize. Put it back in the box.
@6:52pm: Guize. I'm gonna delete you all if you don't stop.
@7:20pm: Bai guize.
@7:23pm: I wonder if I'll regret that later? Fuck it. This life ain't bout no regrets.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.