Things I Have To Say

  • I joined the Navy about 2 months ago. I was in a life slump and hadn't even been writing, and couldn't get a job, or friends, or a sense of self, so there we have it. Life slump over. Now I have a job for the next 4 years. Fuck if I'm still in it after that. Get away from me government.
  • I got a job. Fucking finally. It's nothing that I would want to have long term, but it suits my "job until March 20th" prospects. I'm going to be selling spa treatments to ladies. Rich white lady's. Who need to go to the spa. Obviously. Plus, it's commission based, meaning I probably won't be making that much money. At least its something to do.
  • I was an extra on the Maury show today. One of the Man or Woman episodes. IT'S A MAN!
And that's pretty much I have to say. I can't find my journal.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.