I am everything that you say I am.

I know I shouldn't get upset with things people have to say about me. As a 'grown woman' I should be able to brush off anything I hear from another person. Sadly... I'm not all that grown.

Now, the amount of people coming from the woodworks and the faucets and leaking from the ceiling telling people how much of a user I am is greatly upsetting to me. Who's heads have I been messing with?

I'm just leading dudes by the nose left and right with no regard for their feelings at all.

Don't fuck with Ashley, because she's just playing games. She'll fuck a niggas head up.

What kind of person do people think I am? All the more incentive to get the hell out of Georgia. Maybe people somewhere else I go won't think of me as such a using ass hoe.

Here's to hoping.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.