Winter Dillinger Escape Plan




Okay, seriously, I want this hoodie really badly. Like, really, really badly. Look at it!

Not only is it a band hoodie, something I haven't had since that one incident where someone stole my Fullmetal Alchemist hoodie in the 11th grade (the bombest hoodie to ever grace Towers High School, I must say), but it's a Dillinger Escape Plan hoodie.

DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN HOODIE.

Aka, the hoodie of my favorie band (of the moment). I want this hoodie. And I'm going to get it. Even if it is $80.00. I have plans for my life this winter and it includes being warm with a book by the fire (what fire?!) in a hoodie that says DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN in a vertical fashion.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.