Something you don't care about

I may be completely late in learning this, but I can’t help but think that this is how all females should feel.


Have Sex + Get Period = The Greatest Feeling Ever.

The sweet confirmation from your body that you aren’t pregnant. That wonderful feeling of “hey, wow, I’m totally not ruining my life by having unplanned children.” Not to say that anyone should wait around thinking that they’re pregnant all the time until proven otherwise. This however just seems like a nice little way for my insides to let me know that I’ve done a good job in not being a brainless whore.

“Here’s a trophy for using a condom. Its called menstruation.”

Just throwing that out there.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.