Something[s] I hate

  • I hate my job. I used to love it, however, I suppose that was back when I was working at the other Leslie's in Stone Mountain. Maybe it was the atmosphere of not being inside of a cluttered shopping center. Maybe it was the fact that I was able to tolerate my co-workers for extended periods of time.  I don't know. I just loathe working at the Decatur store. It's lame.
  • I hate being stood up. With certain situations. I accept the hands that I am dealt, and in this one, I accept it slightly less gracefully than I should, but it is accepted nonetheless. Over the past month, I have been stood up three times with no explanation from three different people, and none of it was ever even for a date. RJ stood me up this weekend. Why? Who knows. We were just supposed to hang out and watch a crap movie, but answering the phone was just not on his agenda. It would have at least been more polite to call me back and say, "I don't feel like it today." I wasn't doing to drop down dead from lack of contact. Danny! even stood me up on his birthday. How graceful. I have honestly decided that no fucks will further be given. I honestly don't have the energy to care anymore.
  • I hate the fact that Adam Homer Lawson is currently in possession of my soul. Not even figuratively. I'm being literal. I made a book laced with little bits of my life and soul and gave it to him like a complete idiot. I made it for him, of course, but if I knew that he was going to be so completely ungrateful for the time and energy it takes to make an entire fucking book, then I would have kept the shit for myself. I honestly want it back. He hasn't said as much as a word about it. Not a, "thanks, this is kind of nice," not a "oh, wow, what was living in your locker when you were 15 that you so carefully wrote about," not even a, "this is kind of lame." I would have accepted anything to at least let me know that my words were even read. But no, I've got nothing. Seriously. Fuck that guy.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.