Old bowls of fruit don't smell as good as they should.

First order of business: My hair is now short and some variation of red and brown. I'm not entirely sure which it is as of yet, but you get the point.

This is the worst picture ever taken of me bee-tee-dubbs. I really wish Paul would learn how to listen to people and take this shit off Facebook. I really don't need people seeing this. I'm only putting it on LiveJournal because it's not like anyone gives a shit what I say here, anyway.


Second order of business: I have come to the conclusion that I officially hate my job. Hatred. I really had working at the Decatur Leslie's. You wouldn't think that sitting around on your ass all day reading would suck so much, but you thought wrong. So very wrong.



Third order of business: I would imagine that running away to Denver would be a rather decent change of pace at the current moment. The constant reminder of being lame as shit and doing nothing in Georgia is really not what I want out of life. Not that I want to move to Denver and become a VetTech... but at least its fucking something.

It looks nice enough there...


Fourth order of business: Tech N9ne and Circa Survive are coming next month (not together), Dragon*Con and AWA are both this month, and Gavin Castleton has a new album coming out. At least these things I can look forward to.


Fifth order of business: Today I bought shoes that are just too damn high to stand in let alone take a walk in. They are going to be promptly returned for a nice pair of sensible boots. I'm sorry shoes.

They're just too high. TOO HIGH. I want them so badly, but I'm going to break my ankles off.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am everything you think I am. I will always fall short of your expectations.
Powered by Blogger.